- If you are going away on holidays please let us know
- Please keep the kindergarten doors and gates closed at all times
- We like to discourage children from bringing their own toys in from home, please explain that it is best they remain at home where they will not be possibly lost or broken.
- Non-kindergarten children (babies, toddlers, and older children) are your responsibility. Please ensure that they are not left unattended, in the playroom, or playground (unless staff are aware and have agreed to it).
- Remember to notify us if someone other than yourself is to collect your child from kindergarten. We will need a description of the person should you telephone us during the session.
- No lollies or chewing gum, makeup or lip gloss please.
- Please inform us if you change address, telephone numbers... etc, etc, we will need to update our records.
- We are always looking for parents to help us with specific jobs or tasks. If you have a skill, or hobby, please don't be shy....let us know.......