- If you are going away on holidays please let us know
- Please keep the kindergarten doors and gates closed at all times
- No toy guns/weapons are to be brought to kindergarten. We like to encourage a non-violent environment.
- Non-kindergarten children (babies, toddlers, and older children) are your responsibility. Please ensure that they are not left unattended, in the playroom, or playground (unless staff are aware and have agreed to it).
- Remember to notify us if someone other than yourself is to collect your child from kindergarten. We will need a description of the person should you telephone us during the session.
- No lollies or chewing gum, makeup or lip gloss please.
- Please inform us if you change address, telephone numbers... etc, etc, we will need to update our records.
- We are always looking for parents to help us with specific jobs or tasks. If you have a skill, or hobby, please don't be shy....let us know.......